Sarah and I made Pomagranite jelly today. It is yummy and pretty. I always seem to under estimate the amount of time and energy it will take for things like that, but it was fun and not too hard. My legs hurt tonight though from all the standing.
We blended and squeezed the juice out of the seeds and then cook and canned the jelly. We made 5 jars. Sarah had fun getting the juice out but wanted to watch a movie while I cooked it. She loved eating it though! She wanted to have peanut butter and jelly for dinner instead of pickles which are usually her favorite!

Haha, that seems to be the way it goes at my house. I spent all day making apple sauce and came out with 7 quarts of apple sauce. I'm looking forward to the day when I can involve my kids in it!
ReplyDelete