Friday, December 27, 2013

Kirtland, Niagara Falls, Palmyra, and the Statue of Liberty


We toured New York after Cleveland.  We saw Niagra Falls and a butterfly conservatory, the kids were terrified of the butterflies!  And it was freezing cold.  


Sarah forgot she was scared when I have her my phone and let her take 100 pictures of everything.
And we saw one butterfly fall into a trash can.  

The sacred grove was freezing!  And the smith home was so small for a large family!  


Denny's made a pretty nice Thanksgiving Feast.  

And we walked/carried children up the stairs to the base of the Statue of Liberty.  Can't imagine the climb to the top!  

  
I don't remember but apparently there was a Panda.  


At the Liberty Bell Elsie screamed hysterically for 25 minutes while we walked around, but nobody seemed to think we were kidnapping her.   I got to see Rocky.  









No comments:

Post a Comment